I wish you a Happy New Year my loves! Have you already made your New Year’s resolutions? I have to admit that I don’t have some for this year, although this may be against tradition, but honestly, I am not really that type of person who starts doing things in a different way because it’s January 1st. It doesn’t depend on a date if you want to change something in your life or if you are no longer satisfied with what you do. Somehow every day is a perfect day to start doing things a little differently, right?
I try to make things a little better every day, like taking more time for certain things, reading a book for example. OMG, it has been so long ago that I read a book within 2 or 3 days…Yes, sometimes the simple things are the hardest , even if you try it again and again.
Therefore, there are no specific resolutions for 2018 for me. What about you? Did you make new resolutions last night or do you rather feel like me?
Nevertheless, I would like to start the new year with a renewed vigor and I have made a small list of the things that are particularly important to me this year …
- Reading more books. It’s a shame, but there’s not much time for a great book right now, but I miss it a lot
- Enjoy the weekends more with the family and have blog free times. It’s necessary…
- Spend more time with friends. Go out to dinner, invite them and just have fun with them.
- Plan my next trip to New York. Oh, how I miss “my” city
- Separate from things in my closet more often. I always think at some point I’ll need this piece again one day
- Go to the movies more often, because I just love watching movies at the cinema
- Implementing my ideas more often and not asking if I succeed or not, just do it!
- Treat yourself better, e.g. with a massage and just take time for it
I’m curious about your resolutions… Let me know if they work… xoxo
Sweater Maje / Dress Maje / Pumps Mango / Earrings Mango
Photography Eni Kellerhoff