Christmas is just around the corner my loves and so it’s time to think about your Holiday wardrobe. If you’re someone who likes planning your outfit for the holidays…black and blue are always great colors, but how about wearing a pink velvet suit this year?
There is no getting away from velvet this year (also have a look at my post about the black velvet blazer) . And for all of you who would like to have an alternative of wearing black or blue I’d like to give you some styling tipps how to wear pink from head to toe without looking too girly:
- Pink (especially velvet) shouldn’t be worn with too many accessories and other colors. Keep it simple when wearing pink velvet. Only the shoes can pay more attention.
- Don’t use too much make-up. Yes, we are talking about fashion here, but the right make up belongs to it and you should avoid to wear other shining pink or red colors. Nude and glowy skin is the better choice….
- Avoid tulle, sizes that a too small and choose the right pink for your skin. Pink usually fits every woman, but you have to choose the right color for you. Don’t wear ones that make you look pale (whatis sometimes difficult during winter)
- Invest in high quality materials or invest in those who like like that when you don’t want to spend 500€ for a suit on Christmas
- If a complet look in pink is too much for you, you can only wear pants or a pink blazer and it will always work.
So have fun shopping my first Holiday-inspired look…
Photography Lisa Pardey